Drum roll please...

And now THE MOMENT YOU ALL HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR...
























BEFORE ... and... AFTER
I LOVE IT! And like I said earlier... if you don't love it too - LIE!
Oh, and the porch, the gray part, has not been painted yet due to rain. It will be similar only a bit darker, slate gray. Yeah - I'm so happy. Now for the inside... it'll be a while :o(

5 comments:

Maria said...

It's like a totally new/different house! I love it and I ain't lieing! WOW! Great choice on the restoration.

Judy said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVEEEE it. I wouldn't comment if I didn't. I LOVE RED tones! In fact, I am sitting in our RED office typing this! YAY FLYNNS!

Brandi said...

That is fantastic! Seriously, i love it! I have been admiring a house in my parents neighborhood with black trim. Very classy. And the peachy/pink whatever had to go. That was so not the Flynns.

Liz said...

OH MY GOSH!

That is AWESOME! Yay for you and your swanky new house!!!

liamfan said...

Beautiful!! You have great taste lady!