Maria

June 9, 2008

Sorry for the confusion. Yes Maria, and anyone else who is wondering, the past week was part of our training before moving to Colombia. Now let's hope I don't use any of the training, except maybe the hard surface driving I'd LOVE to pit someone on I-95!

5 comments:

Steph said...

Wow - that all (well, most of it) looks so fun and really neat to learn!! I'm right there with you on the wanting to pit people on I-95!!!

Liz said...

dude, or the 10. oh please just let some thug in a hooptie try to cut me off if i had those skillz.

Our Family of Four said...

LOL Liz!

Maria we did this at a private company called Krull and the cource was "THE CRUCIBLE".

Morgan said...

I don't think I could use it on the 5. I think it might be impossible to drive fast enough...

That looks like a seriously GOOD time, Michelle!

Brandi said...

My husband would do this in a heartbeat...