I'm lame, I know

October 23, 2008

I haven't posted much because I rearranged, sort of, the office and lost the cord to the camera. I have SO many pics and stories to tell! I just found the cord but don't have the energy to upload them all so - tomorrow. Today was interesting. We went to the Pewter Factory, we meaning a bunch of the wives with the CLO (community liason officer) and then to lunch. I got some FANTASTIC stuff. Serving platters, bowls, trivets... the prices were great too. I'm gonna have to go back for christmas gifts soon. I was too overwhelmed and pulling stuff for myself to worry about friends and family gifts. I know, all heart. Then we went to Usequen, a cute area near the house that has a big market on the weekends (another great place for x-mas gifts), and had lunch. Food was awesome! Then we had to abruptly go home due to events behind Bogota, you know probably FARC related. But hey who has to worry when you've got bodyguards escorting you around town! I'll post pics of some of my pewter tomorrow along with my other adventures - promise :o)

No comments: