No April Fools

April 1, 2009

I just got back into my blogging groove and BAM! my computer has a meltdown. Not sure what the problem is but it keeps locking up on me. Won't even let me do a system check without freezing up. Thank goodness we also have a laptop. But alas no photos on this computer.

Two more days 'til my sister comes, then my mom and nephew 2 days after that. YEAH! Semana Santa, Saint's week, is VERY important here. No one works or goes to school and many leave town. We should have one heck of a good week!!!

Tonight we had some people over dinner. Shocking, I know. And once again I must say the food was delish! I am so lucky with recipes. I found 2 that fit my new diet, South Beach, and tasted amazing. I will post them tomorrow I am tired tonight. Geez with my clear love of food it's no wonder I need to go on a diet. But let me tell you this South Beach is the way to go. Anyone who wants to drop a few should give it a try.

Okay, my bed is calling...

2 comments:

Jess said...

I'm looking forward to the recipes. I have the South Beach Diet book, maybe I should open it....

Our Family of Four said...

LOL Jess. It's an easy diet really, with some great recipes. Stage I is not the best but it's only 2 weeks... you can do it!