Paraguay!

January 3, 2012

Okaaaay so THAT was long hiatus! However, in my defense, six freaking months in a hotel has a way of shifting ones priorities! Not to say that the 6 months before leaving Bogota I couldn't have written a thing or two but you know I'm just not that organized sometimes. So - all my friends know by this point that Paraguay is not my favorite place in the world. That being said I do believe it is not entirely PY's fault. The government holds ALOT of responsibility in that one. But why dwell on the past right?! So here are a few photos. Now before anyone starts in with the HOLY COW that house is nice you spoiled brat. Let me remind you, or inform you if I don't actual know you IRL, that my house, while lovely, has many issues. And I am grateful for this house. Believe me, after 6 months in a hotel with 2 kids I DO appreciate my house. As a matter of fact the plumbing, ant and general disrepair issues would have had me in fits had I not been in the hotel so long. And now, without further ado, here are a few photos.



Yard facing back of the house.






From back of house facing into the yard with the pool and quincho. The quincho is basically an outside kitchen with sink, counters, cabinets, lighting, and built in BBQ - even a full bath.


Kids standing in the quincho painting on the new 5ft inflatable easel from santa (so cool). Or actually painting each other :o) But here you can see the nice tile floors and counters plus the super nice table the landlord left for us to use!


Pool - gotta say this is kinda nice!





Yard showing the huge walled in fortress. Not sure if you can see the electrified barbed wire. But note the nice big double doors that the caterers and gardener can enter through. Good for guests too with outdoor parties - no need to clean the house!


Ok blogger is running exceptionally slow so more to come later. Ha ha I promise this time. Perhaps a few of the inside which is ginormous!

3 comments:

Jess said...

Oh man, I wanna move in with you! Excited for inside pictures. :)
Miss you guys!

Liz said...

OH my gosh! I would live on the quinto....you're outside with all the benefits of inside! AWESOME!

Mommy3 said...

Wow! that looks awesome. Now if only I could afford some tickets to Paraguay to visit you! LOL. :)