Christmas Surprise

January 4, 2008

Okay, so I KNOW I owe a lot of photos and stories for the end of 2008 but I got sick, twice in a row! Tonight a quick update... the most important gift Santa brought, and the cutest, is Miss Katherine Anne...




Isn't she a beauty?! NO she is not mine, I wish ;o) But she is the newest addition to my extended family. My cousin, Alicia, gave birth christmas eve to this little beauty. Welcome Katie - I can't wait to meet you!!!

BTW - my crazy uncle is calling her Katydid. Why you ask? Well first he gives ALL the kids nicknames. And second his explanation is this: Mom : "Hey Rachel (her big sis) did you (insert negative action here)?" Rachel responds: "No Katie did". Bah dum bum. He is a nut but you gotta love him!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe...katydid =)

that is a pretty baby! congratulations!

Anonymous said...

SHOOT this is Liz

Mommy3 said...

aw she is a cutie! so sweet. congrats on the new addition in the family. don't you sometimes miss those sweet newborn days? even with the 2am feedings!

Liz said...

hahahah laughing at myself

i saw your title and was like "WHAT?!?!" and got all excited and clicked it again. hi, my name is liz and i have no memory =)

Kalyn said...

oh my gosh...... she is SOOO cute! She doesn't look like a typical newborn. She looks VERY pretty. Does that make sense at all???

Liz said...

totally, kk. normally, newborns look like aliens. or old men. but this little angel actually looks like a baby! =)

flynn. i know you're busy, but can i pleas see some photos or hear some stories of the holiday madness at the palace? kthx. =)