Christmas Eve

January 11, 2009

Twas the night before christmas and all throught the house was CRAAAAAAAZINESS! I love christmas but christmas eve is ALOT of work with little kids. Although TOTALLY worth it for the end results!

First the cookie making...

NO idea what the goofy face is all about!


Came out pretty huh? We also made the hershey kiss cookies and some cookie cutter sugar cookies too.


Reading "Twas the Night Before Christmas" Cajun and Irish versions (really funny!) and the leaving of cookies for Santa. I can't find my camera so no picture of the cookies before Santa arrived. Good news is the darn thing MUST be in the house somewhere! Here's the after shot. Apparently Santa likes Guinness too - who knew?


Then the wrapping...

And the setting up...


Don't forget the stockings...



TA DA!!!!



Now for the post craziness drink :o)


9 comments:

Mommy3 said...

oh they must have been over the moon when they saw all that Santa had brought! Can't wait for the Christmas morning pictures! And Isabel has been wanting a scooter but I didn't think it would be fair for Santa to bring it when there is snow outside so she'll prob get one in April for her b-day! The wreath cookies are adorable..I'll have to try to remember them for next year!

Kalyn said...

I LOVE that last photo of you two!!!!

Liz said...

so sweet!

Jess said...

great pictures, looks like a happy, even though crazy, Christmas

Anonymous said...

Happy Christmas time! But, if the kids were in bed, who...took...the...pho...to...? Santa?

Judy said...

I make the wreath cookies every year and this year while I was making them for a cookie swap, I accidentally knocked over the full bottle of green food coloring. Yeah. Good times.

Your pics are great. =)

McCoyFamily said...

Those cookies look so yummy...You two are so cute:)

Brandi said...

You actually make cookies that night? Wow. I thought an hr of wrapping and filling the stocking was work.

Megan said...

I think you visited me awhile ago and I never came back to visit you. Sorry about that and thanks for visiting me.

Your kids are too cute! =)