August 1, 2010
I am finally feeling back to my ol' self. Forgot what a butt kicker the altitude here is. When we moved here 2 years ago, boy it's hard to believe it's been 2 years, the altitude really got me down for a couple weeks. This time it was much more subtle and thankfully lasted just a few days. I would LOVE all my friends to come for a visit this year before we leave BUT the last week has reminded me that the first few days won't be much fun unless you take the pills for altitude sickness first. So, who's game?
As for my attitude it is MUCH better. I was dx about 6 months ago as SEVERLY hyperthyroid. You would think after suffering with thyroid issues for the last 20'ish years I would recognize the symptoms. Problem is one of the symptoms is mental confusion. Hmmm... Anyway I think my levels are finally right, still need to do a bloodtest, but I feel great! I have also, however, starting reading a blog that has sucked me in. She is a terrific writer with a wonderful sense of humor. Problem is she is suffering from infertility and I think it's hitting a little close to home. I've never made much reference to my issues and really only talk a little to my good friends about it but it is something that I think about almost daily. So I guess what I'm saying is I really feel for this woman and anyone who feels strong enough or has similar issues may want to visit her blog and leave a few words of encouragement. BUT, go back and read her history. She is amazing really.
I left my camera at my mom's house so no photos 'til it shows up in the mail. Cross your fingers it makes it. Boy would that suck!
3 comments:
I don't even know WHY I'm crying right now, but you are the sweetest thing ever!
Lots of love to you. :)
Hope the camera makes it too!
I've been reading her since the beginning Michelle! She is awesome. :) What a small world this blogging world is! he he.
Post a Comment