HAPPY BURDAY DAY!

May 6, 2008

At least that's how Maggie says it ;o)

So today I realized that my very best friend, Nancy, and my nephew and my dear friend Liz ALL SHARE THE SAME BIRTHDAY! It's no wonder I love them all so... they are fellow Taureans. Yes, I am a bull too, just ask my hubby. And also I suck because, while I did remember to call each of them and wish them a very happy day, I did not even get one card out - I suck, sorry guys! Maybe you'll get guilt presents in the mail... Okay Joshua, my nephew, definitely will!

So HAPPY BURDAY DAY!!! Hope you all ate more cake than you should have and got lot's of fun gifts. Next year, cards will be in the mail BEFORE the big day - PROMISE!

1 comment:

Liz said...

hooray yay!!! thanks!

carly will sing happy birthday on miss michelle saturday. or with miss michelle. or of miss michelle...


haha =)