Busy, busy, busy!

July 20, 2008

I have SOOOOO much to do I am overwhelmed! The movers come tomorrow and my house is a wreck. I separate toys and the kids unseparate them - ugh. Thankfully they are going to Aunt Natalie for a few days in about 1 hour. So with all this to do why, you may ask, am I blogging. Just ask LizzieFish on the two cars. Apparently she has the same affliction... too much to do and not enough time to do it in so, let's read blogs instead. Seriously, it's a bit overwhelming. Ok, just writing has made my brain a little less frantic so I'm getting back to it. That and my kids healthy lunch of soy corn dogs is ready. At least they are getting grapes too. Funny how things degrade when a big move is looming.

Oh, and happy special day to my very special someone. You know who you are and you know why, along with a select few :o)

2 comments:

Maria said...

I get it!!! I'm currently on hold with the National College Board trying to conduct an interview--if I could ever find the right person to answer my questions--and I find that blogging helps me to clear my mind. It certainly makes the hold time go faster! Thanks for the update; great reading for these trying times!

Brandi said...

If I were you I'd have my head under the pillow whining so cheers to you! You are moving out of the country, have 2 young kids...wow. Ok, now I feel like I should DO something other than blog.