YEAH FOR BABY KELSEY!!!!

July 10, 2008

My very best friend, Nancy, had her first baby today at 2 in the afternoon. Odd time huh, aren't all babies supposed to be born in the wee hours? She was induced - mystery solved. Anywho her Papa didn't give me the TOTAL scoop but I did get an e-mail stating she was a tiny 6 pounds 5 ounces and her name, held private by the 'rents even for me - HOW RUDE!, is Kelsey Anderson. Also the pic proves she is really a Logan because she's definitely sportin' her moms red hair. Sooo pretty! Congrats Nance and David!!!!
Oh, and sorry she is sideways... anyone know how to flip a photo with blogger? I usually do it before I post but forgot this time. Ah well, you can still see she's a beauty :o)

1 comment:

Kalyn said...

She is a really pretty baby- sideways and all.