GRRR, blogger is NOT cooperating!!! On the upside, we have been on a whirlwind tour of the US since June 18 and we are not done yet! Since blogger is being a P.I.T.A. these photos are not in chronological order and there are just a few of each adventure.
One of our stops was New Orleans. Here is Tia Lia (aka Aunt Malia), cousin Kayleigh, Aunt Michele, me and the munchkins in the French Quarter.
Maggie thoroughly enjoying her beignet!
Petting sting rays and sharks at the aquarium. (Please forgive the smudge on some photos... someone touched the lens on my camera... I'm not naming names...)
They even put Scooby Doo on one of the TVs for the kids...
SCORE!
And who can visit a bar without dancing...
On the tables :o)
CRABS! We went on a great nature cruise and found all kinds of sea creatures and sea shells.
The 4th was super fun. There was a golf cart parade and games before the fireworks. Max even won a cute 'gator cake in the cake walk. While waiting for dinner my 2 munchkins waved flags and yelled, "happy 4th of July" to all who passed by.
6 comments:
Love the pictures. Looks like a really fun trip so far. What do the t-shirts say that are red? All I can really see is "Flynn", what's the rest??
Love it! Glad you guys are having a fun time! Let me know if you go anywhere near Chicago. :)
What a great time!
Great pics! I LOVE the last one with Mike swinging the kids. Maggie is literally ON AIR!
Can't wait to see you guys!!!!!! =)
Jess, the shirt is just off the rack at Target for a whopping $4! I, of course, had to buy them :o) It says something about drive thru shakes and dogs with a weiner dog. They were just too cute to pass up!
Oh, what a deal! I miss Target! I agree those shirts are too cute. And to have them say "Flynn", it was meant to be. :)
Post a Comment