And this is why we wait...

June 17, 2009

I just received an e-mail from T. saying she has changed her mind. There were some issues to be resolved and maybe because of my response she changed her mind or maybe, as time has gone by, she felt she could no longer go through with it. I totally understand having given birth to a baby and raising 2. So best wishes to T. and please know that I am not upset with you. This is an emotional process for all involved.

9 comments:

Liz said...

i wish i were there

Morgan said...

I am so sorry.

Kalyn said...

Words can not express how sorry I am that you have to go through this! Hang in there.....

Steph said...

oh, michelle - i'm so sorry! my heart breaks for you!

Jennifer-Lynn said...

I am so, so sorry.

Jess said...

Oh Michelle, I am so sorry, my heart is breaking for you.

Mommy3 said...

okay so I should of read this one first...I'm sorry Michelle.
((HUGS))

McCoyFamily said...

I'm so sorry Michelle.

Judy said...

So so sorry for you, Michelle.