Pumpkin Patch Photos

Okay, so I went a bit overboard with photos. And believe it or not this is NOT all of the pics!



This would have been perfect if only I could've gotten them to look at me! This place was so fantastic they couldn't take their eyes off all the activities waiting...



I want a BIG pumpkin!


Do you think she could lift it?

This was cool... a big pile of sand and shovels with toys hidden inside. Each kid got to pick three.

"I did it Mom!"

The speck at the top of the slide is Max and Papa.
Maggie's turn!

Mama can we go again!

"I went down the slide aaaaaall by myself"


"Faster Mommy"





Guess what's inside this pumpkin?

Balloons flying around! You can tell by Max's face he hates this - NOT :o)


It's hard to take pictures through tiny holes in the side of the pumpkin. But don't you just love the orange tint?


Doesn't work nearly as well through the plastic windows.
We had to pry the kids outta here!
Lunch time... pizza and hot dogs. Ah, health food.
Maggie and Papa on the hayride.
Look out the aliens have landed!
Little petting zoo was cute but didn't really make the cut with all the other fun stuff around.

This was a HUGE hit!

"Maaaax where are you?"
"Look out behind you Maggie... monsters!"
The tube was waaaaaay long.
"I can do it aaaaall by myself"
Maggie, of course, preferred to be rolled down the hill.
Where's Max?
OH there he is... but what happened to Papa?
Outside the spooky house...


1 comment:

Liz said...

SO CUTE!

We can never, ever, ever have too many pictures of the Flynns. =)