February 11, 2008
Hey all (Liz :o), we've been CRAZY busy getting the house to go on the market. We didn't even get to bed 'til about 4 a.m. this morning! But, everything is done and our first open house will be this Sunday. I will submit photos of the 100% completed house soon but right now I need to finish my spanish homework and GO TO BED!!!!!!
7 comments:
Didn't you just buy that house? I'm so confused...
LOL Brandi! We bought the house 8 years ago but had it rented while stationed elsewhere. Ah the life of a marine family is so confusing! We are only selling it because there is a BEAUTIFUL house down the street and we want to trade up :o) Let's hope no one buys it before we can!
Good luck at the open house! I can't wait to see pictures of everything...
Hope it sells quickly so you can trade up!
Hi guys! I can't wait to see pictures of the finished house, so far it has been fabulous. Michelle, you and Liz inspired me to start a blog. I loved seeing Max and Maggie getting bigger. I thought my family and the, yet again, deployed husband might appreciate it! Good luck, hope the house sells quickly.
*shaking*
th-th-thank y-y-you
i can sleep now
Hope it sells quickly and you work out the one in F'burg too. Don't forget to send me the listing on that one!
Post a Comment