Yesterday Liz, oh sorry CARLY, sent the kids a package. They were VERY excited to open it but I made them take a nap first. My kids are TERRIBLE to wake up. Well, correction, Max is difficult Maggie jumps up like you lit her butt on fire saying, "I awake Mama, I awake". Anyway the package is a great incentive to get Max out of bed. But first, when I went to wake them up this is what I found...
How funny is that? I guess his power ranger costume was in his room because he didn't go down for his nap like that... too funny!

Maggie immediately claimed "half naked Barbie". I seem to recall Liz referring to the doll in such a manner and it's true... she is missing half a shirt. A true Mardi Gras Barbie! Max claimed the "dinosaur" which is really a frog. Maggie tried a bazillion times to tell him it's a frog but he wasn't having it! Mike asked why she sent it all because now he is sad and nostalgic... aw.
Thanks a million Liz and Carly! WE LOVE OUR PRESENT!!!! Oh, and I was a bit shocked... that was one HEAVY and jammed full box. You guys must have TOTALLY made out :o)



6 comments:
How cool!!! And I love your Power Ranger that you had to wake up - that is super cute!!! I think little boys rock!!!
Max is AWESOME!
I'm so glad you like Stripper Barbie and your twelve pounds of beads!
Big love from the big easy!!! XOXO
That is so cool!
Max is swell. What a fun bunch of stuff from the big easy. Looks like they will have hours o' fun-and so might Mike! =)
we got ours too- I could NOT believe she actually got all those!!! For a second, I though "oh- she must have just sent them all to me" NOPE. I only let P have like 10!!!!! because the other 662 beads will end up right where I need to step for a month!!!! :P
Max is ADORABLE in that costume!!!
I made Andy carry the box into the house from the car, which was a struggle! His little arms could barely reach around the box. Andy dumped out the box--"yeah, ma jewels!"--not sure where he learned the word jewels but that's what he calls the beads. I tried to put some of the stuff back in (minus the stuffed animals and balls) and couldn't get it all back in!
Post a Comment