May 19, 2008
The half marathon was fun but... WE MISSED MIKE two times!!!! Ugh! We did see Uncle Jim and Aunt Michele finish though. I will post photos, sometime :o) To check out how my handsome and rugged husband performed go here. ** Never mind... the link didn't work. I guess you can't save the "results" page just for you. But he finished in a little over 2 hours and I am proud :o)
In other news, I just finished one of the Pilate's workouts. OMG it kicked my a**, LITERALLY. I did the butt and thigh "burn" which was a mere 20 minutes but oh my... it does burn. I did these while preggers with Max and now I know why I still looked good. Give me a month guys and I will be back in fighting shape! Also, for anyone who may or may not be interested, the P90X workout by Beachbody also rocks the house. I am combining them for a fitter me before the fatter me takes over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(116)
-
▼
May
(11)
- One cherry, two cherries, three cherries, MORE che...
- So this is what I pay $1000 a month for...
- May 27, 2008FINALLY! Here are some photos of my an...
- Magic of one kind and another
- Ugh!
- GET SOME!
- Merrily we roll along...
- And you wonder why I don't post much...
- Happiness to some...
- HAPPY BURDAY DAY!
- Hurrah! and Boo hoo :o(
-
▼
May
(11)
4 comments:
What's the first one? The one that will keep you from sitting down tomorrow? Hooray for home workouts!
Yay for Mike! What an accomplishment! You know, I'd love to have done a half marathon. I don't know how excited I am about the prospect of actually DOING one...but I'd love to HAVE done it.
Way to go, Mike!
Post a Comment