Adapting

September 6, 2008

Maggie seems to have assimilated. This morning she woke me at 5 a.m. - ugh, to tell me she had wet the bed. First time in 2-3 weeks of being dry so I didn't put a pull-up on her. I swear she is a test from God. Anyway, she wakes me and tells me her bed is wet but not to worry because "Maria will clean it up" (that's our maid). Yeah, she's adapting just fine!

4 comments:

Liz said...

aaaaaahahahahaha

little princess =)

Morgan said...

I heart Maggie. I will trade you one toddler for one teenager. You can make him an empleada, too! And I can take Maggie shopping for pretty girlie stuff and play in the mud with her. hahhahahaha

Liz said...

TEN POINTS!

McCoyFamily said...

Poor Maggie is going to have a hard time adjusting to real life back in the states someday, LOL:) She is so cute!