September 7, 2008
Today we went to Parque National. The weather was sunny and 60's again. I don't know why people think it's cold here, I think the weather is perfect. We had a GREAT time and I'll post some photos tomorrow but do click on the link. I know it's all in Spanish but look at the photos because I was so busy playing I didn't take nearly enough, I know shame on me. Then we went for a drive and found all kinds of stuff that I was wondering where it was located. I can see more fun trips in our future now... a little familiarization drive in the new car and we are ready to roll! Too bad my husband actually has to work or we would be going everyday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(116)
-
▼
September
(15)
- El Dorado Part II
- The Legend of El Dorado
- Random Factoid
- The city
- Happy Birthday Mamaw!
- Been a while
- Catholic Guilt
- Parque Photos
- Another beautiful day
- Adapting
- One more thing
- My baby boy is growing up - FINALLY!
- Um, what do you mean my children ARE NOT HERE!
- Useless information
- Our first day of school
-
▼
September
(15)
1 comment:
Bogota looks like a beautiful city! So cool that you are out and about enjoying it, too!
Post a Comment