Useless information

September 2, 2008


Not sure if they have these in the US but I found them in the grocery yesterday. They are a cross between socks and pantyhose but just for the toes with a peice of clear elastic that goes around the heel.


Why? is the question I got from my hubby. I like 'em because it's relatively warm here so I don't need socks/hose but my shoes rub a little without the material there as a go between.

And they don't show at all with my shoes...

I bought one pair as a trial but I think I'm gonna go back for more. Cheap and comfy!

Oh, and how do you like my new shoes? Got them here at 9 West. I know, go figure.

5 comments:

Brandi said...

Love the shoes. Haven't seen those types of "socks" before. I have some shoes where those would work great. Glad the kids enjoyed school. There seems to be so many cool things near you guys.

McCoyFamily said...

Great shoes... never saw those panty hose sock combo very interesting we need those hear:)

Morgan said...

I *heart* Nine West....

Judy said...

My mom wears those all the time. I forgot what they are called but they are great. I have a pair and totally forgot about them-thanks for reminding me!
I want to say they are called something like 'No see-em's" but I think those are bugs. Oh well.

They look super cute in those fun new shoes.

Colleen said...

Love the sexy leg picture! And, the cute photos of the kids at school. Are they in the same classroom? I am so glad you found a place for them...and some time for you!