Sorry I've been AOL but I had a few things to get done by TODAY and I did it! To summarize briefly I ordered a course on DVD's for continuing education credits for my SLP license. Well, it was a GREAT course but 23 hours of videos! Then a test. I passed, thank you very much, with a 95% but I contend some of the questions could NOT be answered T/F. But I digress... Also have been taking Spanish classes and today my HHG arrives!!!!!!! Oh, once again military lingo, HHG means house hold goods, aka ALL MY STUFF! Yes, it took a while. And I have a coffee and the #2 in charge this a.m. about 2 hours before my stuff gets here. Tonight I have a meeting at the kid's school to discuss "colegio" or elementary school for Max next year. Need to get started NOW because I, of course, picked a non-DOD approved school and therefore have to jump through a few hoops if I want him to attend. Whew - I've barley started the day and I'm tired just writing about it.
On to the fun stuff - COSTUMES!!!
My mom sent these for the kids and so I must preview them here for everyone.

Beware of the darkside!

Could she BE any cuter?

I asked my Mom to find the costumes because I was told they don't do halloween here. I was thinking costumes for the big embassy party might be hard to find. Then we met Laurenz...

He is five and Max's new best friend. His mom is really great and she told me where to go to get halloween and christmas stuff CHEAP, including costumes. She also clued me in to tofu, restaurants, ballet etc... So glad to meet someone who a. is very fun to hang with b. has a kid my sons age c. knows where to find EVERYTHING!
And last, I was told about this fruit

3 comments:
NO she could not be any cuter! i miss you guys! what are you doing after columbia? why don't we meet in quantico in 2011. okay? okay.
Too cute love the customes!!!
PS: I think everyone needs to come back to Camp Pendelton in 2011 cause I miss you guys:)
the picture of Maggie is super cute - is she checking her bum out in the mirror??? HA - so cute!!! :)
oh - and NO - if you come to Quantico in 2011...I will be LEAVING (or will already be gone)...so pick another place to meet up and let me crash your party! :)
Post a Comment