We finally got our computer up and running again. We found a woman at the Embassy whose husband repairs computers. He had it for about a week and found 140 viruses! So now that I finally have access to my photos again here is one of the birthday girl.
My little princess turned 4 yesterday. FOUR...zoiks! Where does the time go? Unfortunately she doesn't know. Why you ask? Well, it's a holiday weekend and all Colombians take off on long weekends so hardly anyone would have shown up for a party. I figure if I tell her it's her birthday she'll drive me insane asking when her party is gonna be and it's not for another 2 weeks. I couldn't take that! So really it's all about me. But I do have a fantastic Circus birthday party planned. Can't wait!
As for my herniated discs... I was wrong. I got the written MRI report yesterday and it says that C-3 is protruding and C-4 through C-7 are herniated! Um yeah, that's a total of five. YIKES! Physical therapy here I come...
6 comments:
your poor back!
and that girl. she is BEAUTIFUL!
happy un-not-quite-your-birthday-but-sort-of from Carly who is also not knowing the exact date of her bday so she doesn't get kicked out of summer camp.
=)
Ah at least I'm not the only one who shades the truth to her 3 - 4 year old.
Look at that beautiful girl. Wow... she always was gorgeous, but she just keeps getting more.
I certainly hope your back gets better soon. I am really sorry it's all out of whack.
Oh my gosh I can't believe she's 4 already!!!! She is too cute- love the piercing!!!
aw I love that first picture of her! Happy 4th Birthday to Maggie! And I hope you feel better soon!
Aww Happy Birthday Maggie!! Sorry your back is so bad Michelle hopefully some pyhsical therapy will help. Glad to see you back in the cyber world:)
Post a Comment