Me amo a mi amiga Colleen!
Well my new friend Colleen called on Monday a. to remind me she was taking my kids on Wed just to give me a break. See why she's my new friend :o) and b. to tell me Cub got into the public preschool with a Spanish immersion program that is 1 block from her house. Hmmm, guess what - that makes it exactly one block from my house too! So I immediately called the school (okay so I had to wait 'til Tues when it opened again) and guess what? THEY HAVE ONE SPOT LEFT!!!! I spoke with the teacher today and I'm signing Max up tomorrow. YEAH! I am excited and sad all at the same time. My little baby is going to school, so sad, BUT he will learn spanish, so happy! Max is excited too. But then I haven't left him alone yet! Hopefully he will start on Friday. I'll keep ya posted...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(39)
-
▼
October
(10)
- Saturday, October 27, 2007 Rainy days and Cookies
- Friday, October 26, 2007 Fire men and Rain
- Pumpkin Patch Photos
- October 20, 2007 Pumpkin Patch
- October 19, 2007 Party Time
- Maggie X 2
- October12,2007 FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!
- Me amo a mi amiga Colleen!
- October 7, 2007 And the walls, come tumblin' down!
- Thursday October 4, 2007 I've got friends in new ...
-
▼
October
(10)
1 comment:
¡QuĂ© bueno!
Post a Comment