I don't want to bore you all with too many present opening photos but I have included a few. First of all, the kids are apparently still a bit too young to understand that Santa came. Which works for me because they didn't wake up until 8 a.m. YEAH!!! However, once they came downstairs the ripping began in earnest! It was cute but chaotic. I think next year we might have to begin the turn-taking present opening concept. Maggie was going nuts! She opened all kinds of presents that weren't for her. Gotta love her :o)
The first present. This photo is only noteworthy for the background. See how nice and clean the house is...

Let the chaos begin!

THE AFTERMATH! I know it's blurry but LOOK AT THE FLOOR!!! Oh wait, you can't SEE the floor. Hmmm, are my kids spoiled? NAH!

My power rangers

1 comment:
TINKERTOYS!!! Yeah!
I love the full floor. =)
Post a Comment