Here are some photos of the "infantil juegos" otherwise known as a playground, at Parque Nacional.




Now, we live in what is equivalent to La Joya in San Diego or Georgetown in DC. You know, the VERY wealthy area. But still big, HUGE, holes in sidewalks and streets are not uncommon.
My handsome boy riding a dino!

My kids LOVE to play in the sand. There wasn't a lot in DC but plenty parks here have sand.

Maggie's new favorite passtime. BTW - parents aren't allowed to swing. My neighbor and I both got into trouble for that move, on separate occasions mind you so it wasn't a fluke.

This photo didn't come out well but it was really cool. It is a map of Colombia complete with textured mountain ranges. I took this from the look-out area but I wasn't high enough to do it any justice.

This park also has tennis courts, basketball, a rollerskate hockey area, theater, monuments and fountains... It is HUGE! We only saw a small portion which is good I suppose because we can spend another day there later ;o)
3 comments:
Such fun and nifty things you are getting to do! Looks pretty neat! I love "following" your blog - and I'm glad that I have made you as my 'virtual' friend...too bad we didn't meet when we were both on Dolphin Drive!!!
Or when I lived in DC... guess I'll just follow you around like a stalker!
That photo of Max, in the grass- is ADORABLE!!!!!!!
Post a Comment