21 Questions


June 21, 2012

Maggie is "graduating" from Kindergarten tomorrow.  Yeah Maggie!  I was worried that the current political situation in Paraguay might prevent us from going but so far it's a go.  We'll see what my husband thinks if he ever gets home from work!  In the meantime I found this old meme I always meant to do.  Funny some of the perceptions kids have about their parents.  So wish I had done this when they were younger to compare answers.


21 Questions:

1. What is something Mommy always says to you?
Maggie: "Don't do that."
Max: "I love you."

2. What makes Mommy happy?
Maggie: Having roses.
Max: When I do things good or when I tell the truth.

3. What makes Mommy sad?
Maggie: Our babies get lost.  (When questioned what she meant to say is when she or Max get lost).
Max: When I tell a lie or get angry with you.

4. How does Mommy make you laugh?
Maggie: When you broke a knife in a cake.
Max: Tickle me and tell jokes.

5. What was Mommy like as a child?
Maggie: Ice cream??  (I had to re-ask this question.  I think she heard what did mommy like as a child.  Darn auditory processing!)
Second Answer: "Um you had um very long hair and you had um very cute dresses."
Max: (After lot's of pondering) Playing with friends.

6. How old is Mommy?
Maggie: I don't know, 24? (LOVE her!)
Max: 21  (Guess I still got it!)

7. How tall is Mommy?
Maggie: 4 feet tall (ha ha I'm a dwarf)
Max: 1-2-3-4, 4 inches long.  (Hmmm, we need some math work.)

8. What is Mommy's favorite thing to do?
Maggie: Work on the computer.
Max: Be with me and you, just us.

9. What does Mommy do when you're not around?
Maggie: Make surprises for us.
Max: Work on the computer.

10. If Mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
Maggie: Being the best Mommy ever!  (melt)
Max: Helping other people. (Wow, I'm such a good role model aren't I?!)

11. What is Mommy really good at?
Maggie: Taking care of us.
Max: Loving her children.

12. What is Mommy not very good at?
Maggie: Doing handstands. (Probably true, haven't tried since I was, oh, 12.)
Max: Setting up a lot of cords.  (Can you tell we move A LOT.)

13. What does Mommy do for her job?
Maggie: Teach.
Max: Speech therapist.

14. What is Mommy's favorite food? (I really don't have one.)
Maggie: Fish?
Max: Is it pizza?

15. What makes you proud of Mommy?
Maggie: You make us feel happy.
Max: When you say good news or something good happens to you.

16. If Mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Maggie: Lady GaGa  (Bwahahaha)
Max: You with a different name.

17. What do you and Mommy do together?
Maggie: Sew.
Max: Play and hug and love each other and watch videos together.

18. How are you and Mommy the same?
Maggie: We bof are gonna get ears pierced.  (I told her when we get to the states she can get her ears pierced and she is VERY excited.)
Max: Same hair and same eyes.

19. How are you and Mommy different?
Maggie:  You have glasses.
Max: You're a girl.

20. How do you know Mommy loves you?
Maggie: Because we are the best children.
Max: Because you hug and kiss me!

21. Where is Mommy's favorite place to go?
Maggie: TGIFriday's (Um is that MY favorite place or yours?)  Ooh go shopping!
Max: Bellinis. (They do have great salads there but truthfully I don't have a favorite place here.)

1 comment:

Jess said...

I did one of these with Garrett, so funny. Love the answers little kids give!