Finally I have made it 2 days without cheating!!!! And today was a Paraguayan holiday so no school/work which means ASADO with friends. Still no cheating! Actually that is fairly easy since asado means "grill". Yummy lomito and lot's of fresh salads. Don't get me wrong there was also chipa guazu, which I love love love, and tortilla chips, and dessert. But I made it whew! Best of all is I found an AH mazing coleslaw recipe. See I really hate mayo and I haven't been able to find a coleslaw vinaigrette without added sugar until today. So, so, so good I could have eaten the whole bowl!
Here's the recipe - you're welcome. Trust me, you'll want to thank me later.
Cilantro lime coleslaw
from Civilized Caveman Cooking
Servings: 2
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 5 Minutes
Ingredients:
- 1 Package of Carrot/Cabbage Cole slaw
- 1/2 of Red Onion, sliced
- 1/2 Cup of Cilantro, chopped
- 1/3 Cup Fresh squeezed Lime juice
- 4 Jalapenos, thinly sliced (optional)
- 3 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3/4 Tsp Salt
- 1/4 Tsp Black Pepper
Process:
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix well ensuring an even coating of all ingredients.
- Enjoy
I made easily 3x this amount and it was g.o.n.e.

No comments:
Post a Comment