Whole 30 Challenge 2 week check-in

June 23, 2012

Okay so I really suck at this!  I mean it is SOOOO restrictive.  I started reading other peoples blogs who are doing the challenge and some just straight up cheat and either think they aren't cheating or are choosing to ignore the little cheats that are still in the realm of healthy.  The thing is this diet is supposed to 100% unprocessed foods so making a smoothly with soy or almond milk is NOT whole 30 compliant.  And, if I may whine just a bit more, most people can eat eggs but I cannot due to an allergy.  Nor am I supposed to have any nightshades i.e. peppers, eggplant, tomatoes...  So frustrating and so hard.  What does all this mean?  Well it means I have failed - yet again.  Grrrr.  I need some motivation.  I'm not giving up though!

2 comments:

katrynka said...

Hey there, glad to see you are posting again! I need to try to get back to mine. I really would love to be on a card making design team someday, so I need to get to creating and posting, so people can see my stuff!

Anyway, not sure if this will help or not, but I saw this blog and she talks about the whole food diet.prob not the same, but might give you some ideas?

http://biblicalhomemaking.blogspot.com/

Lee

Our Family of Four said...

Thanks Lee!